Saturday, November 1, 2008

Homecoming 2008

Dear University of Southern California,

Thank you for seven wonderful years of education, friendship and football. It is with great honor that I come home.

Love,
me




PS - Other thanks goes to:

  • The ladies of Alpha Phi for an extreme case of revertigo
  • The University of Washington for not scoring once
  • The weather system for warning us there would be 20% chance of rain but not specifying that it would be pouring during the homecoming rally
  • The people who come up with the football schedule for scheduling this game on the day after Halloween and thereby only allowing me and Mr. Blog 5 hours of sleep
  • Texas Tech for beating UT in a heart-pounding game, even if it meant leap frogging USC in the BCS rankings (and a very special congratulations to my favorite Red Raider, Kristi)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

College football is just so much fun...it's definitely my favorite time of the year! I'm so glad that you had a great Halloween/Homecoming weekend!

:) Kristi