Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 catch up

I'm only 8 days into '08 and I already feel behind. but now that I'm firmly past finals and not yet in class I have some time to catch up. So in that interest, I will be condensing two months worth of blogging content into one photo-fantastic entry. Enjoy.It's the back to school party bus run by Ms. Elbinger, Ms. Yin and Gym Coach Mathai.



Happy Birthday Mr. Blog!

Thanksgiving and my smorgasbord of appetizers. Mr. Blog and I did themed trays: Americas (mini-burgers and tamales, pigs in a blanket, chips with chipotle chicken salad, crudite and queso!!!) and Europe (tea sandwiches, antipasto)

Next holiday! For Christmas, Mr. Blog got me this Koala Cabinet (watch the videos)!!! It is AMAZING and is custom fit to my machine, which he got me for my birthday! Here's our first tree!and our second holiday party
and lastly, NYE in NYC! I was so lucky to be able to celebrate with some of my favorite people from all periods of my life: high school, college, & grad school! Yay me!








Happy New Year, Mr. Blog!
Here's to a happy & healthy 2008!
Oh, I almost forgot... this being a craftblog after all, I made my New Years dress. No pattern, just inspiration... it's backless! Woot.

7 comments:

Gaju Mekha said...

123.hp.com/oj5220

markerchertok said...

hp.com/123

Rock Man said...

123.hp.com

Nancy Angel said...

Prime video gives initiation code to enrolled gadgets to stream all substance on the stage through Primevideo.com.

henolac said...

123.hp.com/setup 2652

Nancy Angel said...

Go to amazon.com mytv - know best method to amazon.com/mytv prime in new device and watch web series. Using primevideo.com/mytv enter activation code in your device.primevideo.com mytv

studyboothacademy said...


There are a variety of institutes that offer training online to prepare for NEET across India. It isn't necessary to enroll in an institute and you could prepare for your own exam in case your the syllabus for class 11 and 12 is sufficient. It is, however, a lot of effort and dedication to prepare for NEET at
your own pace. There are many top training centers across India that provide the best training for NEET.


Neet coaching centres near me | Best coaching institute for neet | best coaching institute for neet in Gurugram | Best coaching for neet in haryana | Best coaching institute for neet in Gurugram | best online coaching for neet