Tuesday, July 28, 2009

for miss lauren...

Look what came in the mail! It's seems like a very large envelope from Boxcar Press!!! Let's open it!
I'll unwrap it carefully...
WHY IT'S MY LETTERPRESS PLATE FOR MY WEDDING INVITATIONS (which you lovingly designed for me)!!!
Here's a close-up! It's absolutely perfect, thank you so much! Now on to building the press...

[For my long neglected blog-o-sphere friends, hello! Unfortunately, the day after my last post I started one of those real grown up job which hardly affords me time to read blogs, much less write my own. However, in that period of time, I did become engaged to sweet Mr. Blog, who surprised me with a trip to Napa and proposed on the balcony of The French Laundry. Us newly engaged:
A blurry picture of the ring:
A much better picture of the ring - I love how the diamond floats in the setting: Now on to more lawyering and wedding planning! Cheers!]

1 comment:

John Smith said...

Chase Bank gives customers to verify their credit card receipt and activate the card from home or anyplace over the Chase.com verify card conveniently. If you are facing any glitches with your card so simply visit Chase Verify Card contact us. Chase bank customer care always ready to help our customers and resolve issues as soon as possible.
Read more…